Continuing our outward focus on world evangelism through building
In 2003, the congregation of Browncroft stepped out in faith with a project called Laying Foundations in Christ, committing to contribute more than $200,000 over three years for building projects around the world.
Carried out in conjunction with our own facility expansion plan, this was viewed as a way to share our own resources with missions efforts in such a way that we could have a significant impact on a variety of building projects, including medical clinics, schools, and churches.
Foundations in Christ continues to accomplish its goals in 2013. Donations may be given through the offering by checking "Foundations in Christ" on a contribution envelope, or you may give online.
- Supply infrastructure support so our missionaries can focus on sharing the Gospel
- Provide an outward focus for our congregation when we are tempted to be strongly inward-focused
- Present an opportunity to participate in the Great Commission and be obedient to the Call of Christ
- hospitals and clinics
- missionary and pastor housing
- missionary schools and other building projects
The Foundations task force reviews all proposals submitted by Browncroft missionaries and evaluates them according to the following criteria:
- The potential impact of the project on the local church or community
- The long-term feasibility of the project
- The ability of a donation to have significant impact on the completion of the project
- Connection of the project to missionaries and missions agencies directly supported by Browncroft