Inviting people into a life-changing relationship with Jesus.
Our Core Values
Following Christ is not a Sunday-only event, but is a lifestyle that honors God and encompasses everything that we do and are.
The family was the first institution created by God.
Life was meant to be lived in intimate connection with others, a connection modeled on the very life of God who exists in community.
Jesus has called us to bring the hope of the gospel, first, to the communities in which we live.
We have been called by God to bring the message of the gospel to all people.
Growing Surrender to God
[Luke 9:23-25; Proverbs 3:5-6; 2 Timothy 2:15]
- Decision to follow Jesus as the sole- leader of their life.
- Pursues an ongoing relationship with God through scripture, prayer and the spiritual disciplines.
- Seeks to model the life of Jesus in one’s life and relationships.
Lifestyle of Worship
[ Romans 12:1-2; Colossians 3:23-24]
- Sees everyday life as an offering to God - work, play and family.
- Seeks ways to bring God and His truth into the world around them.
- Seeks to integrate faith into all areas of one’s life.
Truth Filled Relationships
[Ephesians 4:15-16; Galatians 6:1-2]
- Is involved in a small group with other believers that encourage and speak truth in love.
- Opens one’s life to other individuals for the purpose of spiritual growth.
- Is involved in building others up spiritually.
[Ephesians 4:32-5:2; Colossians 3:12; 1 Peter 3:8]
- Places the interests of others ahead of their own in everyday life.
- Seeks opportunities to come alongside others who are hurting or in need as an example of Christ’s love.
- Is engaged in a missions context, locally or globally, praying for or serving those in need.
Serving and Giving Generously
[Romans 12:3-8; 2 Cornthians 9:6-19]
- Has learned about spiritual gifts and has taken steps to assess one’s own gifting.
- Actively serves in ministry in or outside the church.
- Practices regular giving to the church (tithes and offerings).
[Matthew 28:19-20; 1 Corinthians 9:9-23]
- Is able to share their faith-story and the gospel message with others.
- Seeks to build relationships with nonbelievers so that they might come to know Christ.
- Inviting others, especially those outside of a relationship with Christ, into the life of the church.
Our Discipleship Pathway
We desire to create an environment where people feel accepted and inspired to take the next step in their faith journey.
We desire to help connect people into small groups where spiritual formation and true community take place.
We desire to help people discover the joy and satisfaction of using their gifts to fulfill God’s purpose for their lives.