Dear Read365 Subscriber,
At Browncroft, we are eager to share with you the new Read365 plan utilizing the YouVersion App. Our recommended plan will begin on January 1st.
2018 will mark the first year of our two-year track going through the whole Bible. This plan was developed by Riverside Church and is based on Robert Murray M‘Cheyne’s Bible reading calendar (http://www.mcheyne.info/calendar.pdf), which is what Pastor Rob uses for his reading plan. Participants using this plan will read two chapters a day: one from the Old Testament and one from the New Testament. We are thrilled about finding such a comprehensive plan and utilizing it.
Join this plan by taking the following steps:
- Click here to download the YouVersion App, if you have not already.
- Chose how you would like to engage the Browncroft YouVersion Plan from one of these options:
- Be ready to start the reading plan on January 1st!
We will share more about the new Read365 plan on Sunday, December 31st and Sunday, January 7th. If you need help getting your plan setup, reply to this email or stop by the Belong Center on Sunday morning.
Also, we want to share specific tutorials from YouVersion to help you learn more about the app and get set up:
- YouVersion Help Site
- Sign In Using Google or Facebook
- How to Change or Reset Your Password
- How to Change Your Notification Settings
- How to Manage Your Privacy Settings
We look forward to you growing in life-change this year by engaging God’s Word. Let us know if we can answer any questions for you. May you have a wonderful start to 2018!
Adult Ministries Director at Browncroft Community Church