Please Remember These Regathering Rules!
For the safety of all, everyone who enters the church campus must:
Please register before coming to church every week. Registration will be available at browncroft.org/seats or text "seats" to 585-299-5115. Registration will open up on Thursday morning of each week prior to Sunday. This easy to use system will take just minutes and provide each person and family with socially distanced seating. Please be sure to bring your registration to church with you on Sunday.
Wear a face covering at all times on campus.
Use hand santizer at stations set up around the campus.
Maintance safe social distancing of at least 6 feet from other households.
1) Please arrive to church about 10 minutes before the service begins to check-in and find your assigned selected seat.
2) After services end, please wait to be dismissed by section to maintain social distancing while exiting.
3) Sunday Kids Programming will begin for kids, ages 3 through 5th Grade, on September 20th. Additonal information will be provided about Sunday Kids programming in the near future. (Students 6-12 Grade Wednesday Program will begin on September 23rd)
4) As a part of your registration you will be asked Covid-19 screening questions. If you develop symptoms or travel to a high risk state, we ask that you do not come to campus until your symptoms have subsided, and your quarantine expired.
5) We highly encourage you to give online at browncroft.org/give. For those who desire to bring a physical offering a secure offering box is provided in the Main Lobby. We will not be passing the offering as a part of our worship service.
6) Outside of the Sanctuary, all rooms, including our Cafe and Gym, remain closed until further notice.
7) All Sunday staff and volunteers will be temperature checked.
7) The Sanctuary and lobby areas have been treated with EnviroShield, commercial disinfection system. This propriety product offers medical-grade disinfection through electrostatic application. EnviroShield has no adverse effects to the environment, staff or visitors. In the application process it wraps around surfaces to eliminate germs in traditionally hard to reach areas, eliminating over 99.99% of bacteria and viruses.