As you know we have suspended our corporate gatherings for some weeks now. Like other churches and businesses we are committed to doing our part to help slow the spread of the virus. We have not, however, stopped being the church. We’re doing all we can to produce services and encourage community from our homes and neighborhoods.
We hope you’re continuing to tune-in, reach-out, and reach-up in prayer to God for the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of our community. We believe this season has offered us an opportunity to grow more in our faith and innovate more in our ministry.
Because a lot has changed over the last few weeks, we wanted to share with you the latest ministry offerings and opportunities as we have them today.
- Our Sunday services will continue to be broadcast from our website at our normal times (9am & 10:30am) on browncroft.live. In addition, we will be streaming our service on Sundays at 5pm beginning on April 19th. Each of these are a full service that includes a live chat for those interested in connecting with a leader for conversation or prayer during the service.
- In addition, our 10:30 service is streamed on our Facebook and YouTube pages. Our full services are subsequently posted by Sunday Evening on our website and our Facebook page for viewing throughout the week (browncroft.org/messages).
- The Sunday sermon is also now shown every Sunday at 11am on Penfield TV channel 1301 on Spectrum. This is a great option for people in our community that are now homebound without access to a computer or reliable WIFI.
- We also have launched a Family Experience geared for families with young children which streams every Sunday at 4pm (browncroft.live). In addition we have developed additional resources for families on our Kids Online Page on our website (browncroft.org/kidsonline).
- Our Student Ministry is also hosting a weekly gathering, Wednesday Night Live, that includes a mix of worship, teaching and fun interaction with leaders and friends (YouTube.com/browncroftstudents).
- We have also launched a Browncroft Cares page (browncroftcares.org) that highlights opportunities to serve our congregation and community during this challenging time. Opportunities are updated weekly where families and individuals can participate.
- For those of you not engaged in social media I encourage you to check out our Facebook page (facebook.com/browncroft) and our Instagram feed (instagram.com/browncroft) for new content weekly as well as opportunities to pray together virtually.
If you have a need we want to help you. Please go to our community update page and scroll to the bottom for the ‘share your need’ option at the bottom of this page. You can also call our main office during the week (585-586-0930).
The main office also continues to receive mail for those wanting to mail in their offerings. Many have begun to give regularly now online (browncroft.org/give). We greatly appreciate those of you who have now set up recurring gifts through our secure system. This helps us best maintain our ministry and plan ahead while we are not meeting together.
Finally, look for a weekly email on Mondays and Fridays that will help you stay engaged in the life of the church, including new ways to connect and serve.
9:00AM & 10:30AM SUNDAYS: SUNDAY WORSHIP SERVICE
4:00PM SUNDAYS: EXPLORE FAMILY EXPERIENCE
Can’t join us on Sunday? Full services are available online:
WATCH On DEMAND
Going forward, we will be formulating future plans as we carefully monitor the situation. Our hope is to resume normal programming as soon as safely possible. Stay tuned for regular updates through email and follow us on social media.
HAVE A NEED?
Do you have a need? How can we be praying for you in this season? Let us know and somone on staff will reach out to connect with you:
SHARE YOUR NEED
HOW CAN WE PRAY FOR YOU?
WANT TO HELP?
We have a page specifically devoted to this! Click below: