OTHER WAYS TO GIVE
MAIL YOUR GIFT
2530 Browncroft Blvd.
Rochester, NY 14625
GIVE IN PERSON
YOUR GENEROSITY IS CHANGING LIVES
Thank you for your continued support of the ministries of Browncroft! Your giving is making a difference in the lives of people in our church and in our communities. Please review our most recent annual report and several more stories below.
WHAT WE BELIEVE ABOUT GIVING
- Everything we have is God’s, including our lives and our resources.
- [Psalm 24:1, I Chronicles 29:13-14]
- The giving of our resources grows out of the giving of ourselves.
- [2 Corinthians 8:1-5, Romans 12:1-2]
- Our giving should be joyful, not forced, and done with deliberate consideration.
- [2 Corinthians 9:7]
- Percentage giving was practiced both before and during the law era.
- [Genesis 14:17-20, Deuteronomy 14:22-29]
- The New Testament church practiced both spontaneous and regular giving.
- [Acts 4:32-36, I Corinthians 16:1-2]
- The Bible encourages equal sacrifice, not equal amounts in giving.
- [2 Corinthians 8:13-15]
- God’s grace toward us produces giving from us.
- [Luke 12:41-44, 2 Corinthians 8:8-9]
- The more we give, the more good we can do.
- [2 Corinthians 9:6,10-11]
- Increased giving advances God’s work and our faith.
- [2 Corinthians 9:12-15]