Am I ready to become a member?
The first step in becoming a member is to consider if you are ready to become a member. We encourage individuals to consider how they might answer each of the following questions. An affirmative answer to each indicates one is ready to pursue membership at Browncroft.
- Have I made a decision to follow Jesus as the sole-leader of my life?
- Do I want to make a long-term commitment to Browncroft?
- Do I agree with the beliefs, governance, and mission of Browncroft?
- Am I ready to commit to building community with members of Browncroft?
- Am I willing to use both my spiritual and physical gifts to serve others?
- Have I been attending Browncroft for at least 6 months?
Steps to joining our family
If a person can provide an affirmative answer to each of the questions above and desires to become a member, we ask that they take the following steps.
- Attend Connecting Point
- Join with us in a lifestyle of worship and a commitment to time with God
- Become part of a Community or Lifestage Group
- Choose an area of service
- Commit to giving the tithe (10% of your income) or taking faith steps to move toward the tithe
- Fill out an online Membership Application
- Share your testimony with the Membership Team
- Sign a membership covenant